Academy and Chapel of Our Lady of Good Counsel, Mankato, Minnesota, 1920s Print
Very nice historic view of the Academy and Chapel of Our Lady of Good Counsel in Mankato, Minnesota, from the 1920s. The Academy was a girls boarding school which opened in 1912 and closed in 1980. Loyola Catholic High School opened in this building shortly afterward and remains open to this day. The School Sisters of Notre Dame, who opened the school and still live on the grounds, are in the process of selling the 130 access surrounding the school.
Mankato is a city in Blue Earth, Nicollet, and Le Sueur counties in the state of Minnesota. The population was 44,488 according to the 2020 census, making it the 21st–largest city in Minnesota outside the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area
Image courtesy of Lakesnwoods, the Minnesota Community Guide.
Printed on premium matte paper. Glossy paper available on request.