Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Depot, Peterson, Minnesota, 1908 Postcard Reproduction
Historic view of the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Depot (later "The Milwaukee Road") in Peterson, Minnesota, from 1908. The rail line along the Root River was abandoned in 1980 and was paved in 1984 to become the Root River Trail, and the depot remains as a trailhead, museum, and welcome center.
Peterson is a city in Fillmore County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 199 at the 2010 census.
A bit of history, fantastic for dropping friends or family a note the old-fashioned way, and makes a great gift! This is a reproduction of the original 1910s postcard. Postcard image from LakesnWoods.com.
4" x 6" postcards