Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Depot, Peterson, Minnesota, 1908 Print
Historic view of the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Depot (later "The Milwaukee Road") in Peterson, Minnesota, from 1908. The rail line along the Root River was abandoned in 1980 and was paved in 1984 to become the Root River Trail, and the depot remains as a trailhead, museum, and welcome center.
Peterson is a city in Fillmore County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 199 at the 2010 census.
Image courtesy of Lakesnwoods, the Minnesota Community Guide.
Printed on premium glossy paper. Matte paper available on request.