Churches, Mankato, Minnesota, 1914 Print
Great view of a pair of churches in Mankato, Minnesota, from 1914. The Presbyterian Church, located at 2nd and Broad Street, was built in 1896 and is still in use today. The Swedish Lutheran Church, located at 4th and Main Street, was built in the 1890s. The name was changed to Grace Lutheran Church in 1925, and the church continues to thrive to this day.
Mankato is a city in Blue Earth, Nicollet, and Le Sueur counties in the state of Minnesota. The population was 44,488 according to the 2020 census, making it the 21st–largest city in Minnesota outside the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area
Image courtesy of Lakesnwoods, the Minnesota Community Guide.