George A. Sloan ore carrier at Two Harbors, Minnesota, 1960s Postcard Reproduction
Great vintage view of the 'George A. Sloan' at the ore docks at Two Harbors, Minnesota, in the 1960s. Built as the 'Hill Annex' in 1943, this ship was converted to diesel engines in 1983 and still piles the Great Lakes as the 'Mississagi'.
Two Harbors is a city in and the county seat of Lake County, Minnesota, United States, along the shore of Lake Superior. The population was 3,745 at the 2010 census Minnesota State Highway 61 serves as a main route in Two Harbors. Gooseberry Falls State Park is 13 miles to the northeast.
A bit of history, fantastic for dropping friends or family a note the old-fashioned way, and makes a great gift! This is a reproduction of the original 1960s postcard. Postcard image from LakesnWoods.com.
4" x 6" postcards