Lutheran Ladies Seminary, Red Wing, Minnesota, 1909 Postcard Reproduction
Historic view of the Lutheran Ladies Seminary in Red Wing, Minnesota in 1909. The Lutheran Ladies Seminary opened in 1894, and was lost to a fire in 1924. The property went into receivership in 1935.
A bit of history, fantastic for dropping friends or family a note the old-fashioned way, and makes a great gift! This is a reproduction of the original 1909 postcard. Postcard image from LakesnWoods.com.
4" x 6" postcards