Michigan Day Trips by Theme (Day Trip Series)
Explore Michigan with the guide to more than 275 of the best destinations, organized by theme so you can decide what to do and then find where to do it.
Discover a multitude of unique attractions throughout the Great Lake State. This comprehensive guide is jam-packed with Michigan’s top spots for fun and entertainment. Take a simple day trip, or string together a longer vacation of activities that appeal to you. Useful for singles, couples, and families—visitors and residents alike—this guide by Kathryn Houghton encompasses a wide range of interests.
Features You’ll Appreciate
- Sections divided by theme for easy reference—decide what to do, then figure out where to do it
- Destinations based on themes such as Festivals, Lighthouses, Science Museums & Nature Centers, and Sports
- Tips for other things to do in the area
- Handy size that’s perfect for traveling
- Beaches, dunes, and waterfalls
- Breathtaking settings for bird watchers and nature lovers
- Island destinations, ships, and shipwrecks
With Michigan Day Trips by Theme at your fingertips, you’ll always have something to do!
Contributor(s): Houghton, Kathryn (Author), Link, Mike (Based on a Book by)
ISBN: 1591939755 EAN: 9781591939757
Publisher: Adventure Publications
Pub Date: July 13, 2021