Minneapolis and Saint Anthony, Minnesota 1867 Wood Prints
This majestic panoramic map was painstakingly restored from a hand-drawn 1867 map that comes from a time when Minneapolis was on the west side of the Mississippi River and St. Anthony on the east bank. Minneapolis and St. Anthony would merge in 1872, or five years after this map was made. This heirloom-quality map was drawn by A. Ruger and first published by the Chicago Lithographing Company in 1867. This birds-eye view would look stunning on your home or office wall and makes a thoughtful gift certain to never be forgotten.
Beautiful wood prints! The grain comes through on your print, giving your images a rustic look. Wood prints intensify the image's natural feel. The wood prints are very versatile, available in various sizes, and perfect for multiple uses.
- Clean edges - prints are all the way to the edge
- Prints available in both thin and thick options
- Easily mount on your wall
- Strong, rigid and amazingly lightweight
- Thin wood prints come with a mounting kit
- Thick wood prints have a groove for hanging
- Made of FSC® certified wood. When not available PEFC or equivalent.