Omaha railroad depot, St. Peter, Minnesota, 1909 Print
Nice view of the Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis and Omaha Railway depot in St. Peter, Minnesota, from 1909. This station was across the river in Le Sueur County. It was on the south side of East Broadway Avenue (MN-99). The depot site is vacant today, but the tracks are still active. The first station here was built in 1867 and later served as the freight station when a new station was built in 1905.
St. Peter is a city in Nicollet County, Minnesota, United States. It is 10 miles north of the Mankato – North Mankato metropolitan area. The population was 12,066 at the 2020 census. St. Peter is the county seat of Nicollet County and home to Gustavus Adolphus College.
Image courtesy of Lakesnwoods, the Minnesota Community Guide.
Printed on premium glossy paper. Matte paper available on request.