Penn School, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1916 Print
Nice historic view of Penn School at 3620 Penn Avenue North in Minneapolis, Minnesota, from 1916.
Penn School was named after Pennsylvania Quaker William Penn. The school opened in 1907 and saw a major addition in 1914. Penn School closed in 1979 in was demolished soon after. Condominiums were built on the site in 1984 and remain there today.
Image courtesy of Lakesnwoods.com.