Scenes in Albert Lea Minnesota 1874 Archival Matte Paper Poster
Four scenes of Albert Lea and Freeborn County, Minnesota, originally published by A.T. Andreas in 1874.
1) Residence and bank of ex-Lt.-Governor Thomas H. Armstrong, Albert Lea
2) Residence of A. M. Johnson, Manchester Township in Freeborn County
3) Residence of Frank Hall, Albert Lea
4) D. K. Stacy & Company Livery Stable, Albert Lea
Museum-quality poster made on long-lasting matte (uncoated) archival paper.
- Paper-weight: 250 gsm / 110 lb
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster