Scenes in Albert Lea Minnesota 1874 Classic Matte Paper Wooden Framed Poster
Four scenes of Albert Lea and Freeborn County, Minnesota, originally published by A.T. Andreas in 1874.
1) Residence and bank of ex-Lt.-Governor Thomas H. Armstrong, Albert Lea
2) Residence of A. M. Johnson, Manchester Township in Freeborn County
3) Residence of Frank Hall, Albert Lea
4) D. K. Stacy & Company Livery Stable, Albert Lea
A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful frame.
- 170 gsm / 65 lb matte (uncoated) paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use
The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster needs to be mounted by the end recipient.